When it comes to underground contracting, including water and sewer services, you need a team with the knowledge and experience to handle the intricacies of the job.
Whether a commercial, residential or industrial site, we center safety and care. From site-management to the techniques, we prioritize our team’s safety while caring and preserving your property’s integrity. We utilize only the highest quality tools and industry-leading technology in all our work.
From water and sewer line installations, to the utility planning and surveying that comes beforehand to the repairs and removals down the line – we are committed to your underground contracting whatever stage you may be at.
- Pipe bursting is a technique that breaks the existing line through expansion and pulls in a new one.
CC repair & replacement
- Without a working CC on your property, you cannot shut off your water. We can diagnose, repair, or replace your CC to restore optimal function.
- Water breaks, sewer backups, flooded catch basins and other emergencies never tell you when they are going to happen. If they do, call our after hour line and we will mobilize to help immediately.
Water/Sewer/Storm Install & Maintenance
- We install and maintain underground utilities to engineer specifications, whether that be water lines, sewer lines, or storm lines. Maintenance includes camera inspections, flushing, and sinkhole repair.
- If you notice flooding or pooling, water bubbling from the ground, or decreased water pressure in your home, there is a chance you have a water break that needs to be addressed immediately. We work quickly to locate the break in the line, and repair it as quickly as possible.
Water & Sewer Camera Inspections
These are designed to identify deficiencies in your line, allowing us to accurately diagnose things like a water break, sewer backup, root blockage, or grade issues.
- If you notice water in your laundry room drain, sinkholes in your driveway or lawn, a new unpleasant odour, or your sinks or basement drains are draining slowly, you may have a sewer backup that should be addressed immediately.
- This is the term we use for descaling cast iron pipes, or clearing root blockages in clay tile or no corrode lines.
- Pipe patch is a fiberglass and epoxy sleeve designed to prolong the life of a cracked pipe that may not need to be replaced just yet, or stop roots from continuing to infiltrate your water or sewer line.